Sunday 24 November 2013

The Hermitage Calendar - third print run



THE HERMITAGE 2014 CALENDAR has proved popular beyond my imaginings! The first and second print runs whooshed off the shelf like the hottest of winter cakes, and still many people missed out! So this time round I'm taking preorders before making my order with the printers. Go ahead and order the calendar now, bearing in mind there'll be a delay before I can send it out to you, which is especially important to remember if you live overseas and need it for a certain date. I'll leave this listing up this week, and then make my last order with the printers. Now's your last chance folks. Thank you hugely for loving this so much, and for supporting my work. It makes such a difference.

1 comment:

Acornmoon said...

I am so pleased that your calendar has done so well, don't forget that many people don't actually think about buying a calendar until January.